CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Strategic Sourcing Manager to join the team located in EMEA region. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering world-class sourcing strategies and results across FM/PM Business and Geographies.
• Identify ways to build CBRE competitive advantage in the market by offering innovative sourcing solutions to enhance value for clients
• Work with internal stakeholders to deliver a strategic sourcing programme that will provide a compelling value proposition for clients that differentiates CBRE in the marketplace
• Define and lead key strategic sourcing metrics, KPIs, and targets; deliver on mutually agreed SLAs with internal stakeholders and clients
• Lead and develop relationships with key business and functional partners and suppliers to build credibility, strengthen strategic partnerships, and ensure both capacity and capabilities to execute sourcing strategy
• Develop effective relationships with the Transformation team to support building/ designing of the strategic sourcing value proposition of the enterprise supply chain function so that it aligns to the requirements of internal stakeholders and external clients
• Create and lead regional project teams as projects require
• Support Global Strategic Sourcing in creating change-management strategies to implement standard processes, best practices, progress reporting, issue resolution, and coordination among the lines of businesses and supply chain in this heavily matrixed organization
• Significant contribution in the delivery of service level improvements and cost reductions as part of a small team with a total global spend of approximately $15 Billion
• Be a visible/outspoken champion for diversity in the supply chain and the wider goals/objectives of the strategic sourcing team
• Challenge current/traditional ways of thinking and define new ways of working to best serve CBRE client needs
• Drive and develop cross-functional communication to ensure business requirements are understood throughout the supply chain organization to achieve progress towards shared goals
• Support the team in leading the continuous acquisition and development of global talent to drive organization vitality, executable succession plans and developing functional expertise within CBRE
• Actively foster a culture of ‘one team’ across the global network and be an active and visible coach
• Support the development of the supply chain community through creation and dissemination of training on supply chain processes and tools to raise overall awareness and understanding
• Facilitate best practice KPIs by categories, geographies and lines of business
• Implement business led global strategic sourcing initiatives for the Enterprise, in alignment with objectives of the broader supply chain
• Lead the development and customization and adoption of category workbooks - enhance spend visibility, proactive stakeholder engagement, and market insights to drive both short and long-term strategies
• Contribute and lead where appropriate the adoption of standardized processes and strategies around each step of the sourcing process including category management, sourcing methodologies, and success metrics
• Ensure transfer of global/ regional best practices and drive generation of new savings ideas for the Facilities Management/ Property Management spend
• Identify and drive continuous improvement initiatives to contribute to operational cost savings measure outside of traditional sourcing activities
• Provide insight and practices from outside of CBRE to stretch internal thinking/practices and advise internal users on current and future market capabilities
• Work to implement supplier relationship management processes/ tools to ensure continuity of services at the right cost, quality and delivery
• Create and cultivate value-add innovative partnerships with key strategic global suppliers
• Work closely with the Transformation and Operations teams to foster utilisation and development of supply chain technology investments (Zycus, My Supplier, etc.)
• Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or relevant Master’s degree or equivalent business background
• Able to flex skills between strategic and tactical to ensure flawless delivery of objectives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation skills
• 100% Customer Focused towards internal and external customers, with relentless aim on driving value and solutions that further the company’s goals and objectives
• Ability to influence at all levels that leverage genuine engagement with cross functional and cross business teams to implement enterprise strategies and solutions
• Capable of working in a matrix environment
• Demonstrated success in enterprise category management including leading sourcing practices and supplier relationship management
• Proven ability to drive and meet specific metrics and goals
• Hands-on management experience building and managing a national or global center-led supply chain organization
• Experience in working across business units and functions to develop and implement best-in-class strategies and processes
• Strong reputation as a world-class negotiator
• Knowledge of strategic sourcing processes policies, KPIs, systems
• Experience and knowledge of the real estate/ facilities management sector and of e-procurement and contracts management technology platforms
• 5 years of expert knowledge and experience in Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain and Supplier Performance Management
• Able to travel globally as required (approximately 10-20% travel required)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.