The purpose of this role is to develop a globally consistent governance framework that incorporate all aspects of our contract on an integrated digital solution. The solutions will incorporate data integration and data analytics. This is a newly created role and will report to our Head of Global Business Excellence, based in Singapore office.
- Develop globally consistent governance framework for our global line of business, capturing holistic key drivers to measure our performance at contract, business unit, division and global level
- Partnering with our Global Digital & Technology team to develop an integrated solution for our global governance framework.
- Operationalize adoption of digital analytics tools and systems
- Data standardization and governance
- Administration and process implementation
- Change management
- Ensure technical efficacy of digital analytics data architecture
- Develop strategy for forward-looking improvements to analytics tools, data, attribution models, metrics, and segments
- Prepare and present insights leveraging effective data visualization and succinct communication for executive-level decision support and briefing
Required Knowledge and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Require good knowledge of statistical principles and methodology. Ability to define statistical models and analytics to interpret raw data and present as actionable business insights.
Require in-depth knowledge of the global facility management industry with experience in facility management operations.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to senior stakeholders. Ability to manage global senior stakeholders.
Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Require expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sale environment. Draw upon the analysis of others and make recommendation that have direct impact to the company
Require good knowledge of financial terms and principles. Review complex financial/business analysis and reports. Ability to analyze the most complete business/financial data and develop innovative solutions.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Intermediate experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI & Tableau), business processes and system flows. Must have a strong command of the English language and excel. Highly developed interpersonal skill, enthused by fast paced, high growth environment and able to work independently. Self-starter, confident, composed and result focused
Qualifications and Education
Master or bachelor’s degree in Mathematics / Statistics from a reputable university. Industry knowledge in facilities management with global exposure is a key requirement.