CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Laboratory Strategist to join the team located in GBR/CHE/USA. The successful candidate will be responsible for the consistent deployment of workplace in all laboratory projects and will lead and coordinate the strategic development for all new laboratory projects working with local delivery expertise. The Global Laboratory Workplace Strategist will functionally report to the CBRE global workplace lead and matrix report to the account’s Global Head of Lab.
• Lead and co-ordinate all aspects of workplace strategy and deployment in relation to laboratory space
• Maintain, develop and protect the workplace products (Laboratory Design Guidelines)
• Lead the global workplace and scientific discovery experience program integrating: Space, Equipment, Culture, Process and Technology and Service
• Deliver management information, insight and analytics on workplace laboratory performance utilizing insight from the eLABorate deployments. And other forms of available data
• Promote, educate and represent workplace in business decision making process in relation to lab space
• Engage closely with the Central Team (RES, FS, Portfolio) and Communities of Practice in relation to other related topics
• Provide ‘first contact’ engagement with laboratory users and business (introduction of the change, identifying drivers, high level challenges, risks, etc) in relation to laboratory workplace projects
• Develop dynamic and innovative ways of engaging with laboratory users to ensure maximum impact and participation in the lab workplace change process
• Ensure and facilitate excellent communication with associates, project stakeholders and team members
• Support regional REFS leadership in managing the pipeline of lab change projects
• Lead in procurement and engagement of local expert teams as required
• Provide oversight and support to local delivery teams with hands on engagement and involvement in key projects
• Engage with global/regional business stakeholders and corporate functions (P&O, IT and Comms) to identify strategies and risks for each of the projects
• Monitor and report critical risks and issues to the CPS and RES head of Region
• Contribute to continuous improvement programs, identifying and implementing cost savings and business improvement opportunities
• Perform additional job duties as requested
• Demonstrable experience of directly related to the development and design of laboratory space environments or working in laboratory environments, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and effectively manage stakeholder interests in a fast-paced/dynamic organisation
• Skilled in leadership with the ability to articulate a vision and drive desired outcomes
• Digitally literate with experience in harnessing technology to deliver business outcomes
• Ability to work effectively in high performing teams
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.