CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global Integrated Finance Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing financial leadership to the Global Account ensuring all regions have appropriate and adequate financial management, control and reporting to meet all Client and CBRE requirements.
• Develop high quality and effective Client relationships across all geographies of the Account; build strong working relationships with key Client stakeholders and the Global Alliance Director being a strategic partner to both
• Assist with requests including Client audit requirements in a timely and accurate manner through effective communication and personal accessibility/credibility
• Use position and market knowledge to add value to Client relationship and service delivery; capture, report and drive Account KPIs in the required framework
• Drive high quality financial / commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments on service lines and ensure alignment with corporate policies
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure Client and GWS financial savings targets are maximized
• Ensure your Account geographic Finance leads take responsibility for Balance Sheet governance and reconciliations together with full compliance with SOX control requirements (and SOC1 where applicable)
• Active management of Account overheads seeking areas of efficiency
• Build and develop high level relationships with all stakeholders including regional finance teams
• Liaise with all relevant Global and Regional Finance stakeholders particularly the Divisional Finance Director, Financial Planning & Analysis team and GBS team
• Communicate regularly with Account finance and contract support staff ensuring they are fully informed of operational objectives, best practice and key business messages
• Identify, analyse and resolve potential business risks, as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance
• Implement improvements, drive change, raise standards through the direct and indirect management of staff; visit sites, meet Client and communicate with Account line managers
• Deliver best in class GWS and Client management information including annual budgets (balance sheet and cash flow plans), monthly management accounts and forecasts including Profit and Loss variance and Balance Sheet commentaries
• Meet Group reporting requirements and deadlines, ensuring this is cascaded to all stakeholders including GBS team; provide strategic ad-hoc support, influence and manage any financial analysis as required
• Have thorough knowledge of policies, procedures and manage compliance of them including the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, identify opportunities to enhance system efficiencies
• Ensure all controllable Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled including intercompany in line with GWS policy
• Tightly manage contract governance, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the terms and conditions of the contract to ensure that all cost elements are appropriately accounted for
• Manage Trade Working Capital to maximise cash and control integrity and segregation of client cash
• Participate in monthly business reviews and manage agreed actions; provide support to Client and CBRE statutory obligations, such as audits
• Ensure all geographies are fully compliant with Sarbannes Oxley and SOC1 (Service and Organisation Controls Report where applicable
• Line Management responsibility for Account regional finance teams across all countries, ensuring high quality finance team and succession planning in place
• Build, lead and motivate a diverse and effective team; empower team members to take responsibility and accountability and agree/monitor annual performance of individuals in the team in line with Client and company objectives
• Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly; involve people and influence decisions
• Deal with any people issues quickly and professionally; identify and manage delivery of financial training including non-finance staff
• Hold a Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to lead, process and reporting developments to achieve key tasks, and to give the business a sound reporting base
• Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery and capability of working in a matrix environment
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills
• Understanding of the requirements of operating in a cross border multiservice line environment
• Worked in a complex multinational with hands on experience of managing geographically diverse teams
• Proven commercial acumen and ability to contribute to decision-making with track record of achieving results through others
• Management skills to maximise the performance of staff working directly for them and others
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.