Global Guest Relations Lead - Director
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 2-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Global role with an ability to make an impact on the future of work for Macquarie Bank
Leadership position focused on providing an amazing workplace
Work closely with the client to deliver an exceptional experience to employees and customers
The purpose of this role is for the global guest relations lead to be the primary client contact and ensure an exceptional experience to employees and customers of our client. You will be primarily responsible for the delivery of concierge, reception, switchboard, room management, AV, functions and events and catering services.
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Lead and develop the team to achieve high output across all GR functions
- Proactively review and provide innovative ways of making the workplace experience exceptional
- Financial reporting for all global locations
- Provide input into the account strategy and contract deliverables
- Ensure strict compliance of WHS, ensuring all regions are aligned in performance and reporting
- Remain informed with developments within the workplace experience industry
- Bring world class solutions and innovations to the client account
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- 8 - 10 years of leadership and operational management experience in 5 star hotel, airline, high end retail or premium corporate environment.
- Global experience is highly regarded
- Strong commercial understanding and business acumen
- Strong project delivery experience and Work Health & Safety
- High attention to detail
- Experience with aspirational technology and innovative workplace experience
- Excellent presentation and be comfortable engaging with new people
- Ability to assess circumstances, empathise and offer help
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.