Global Finance Programs Lead - Fixed Term Contract
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 29-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Leads sub project towers within a Finance program combining extensive hands-on experience with change management and techniques for problem-solving with a strong drive for results.
- Designs specific tower plans and executes change initiatives and activities for projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes change initiatives and activities utilizing project management disciplines ensuring successful project delivery that is in line with the broader goals and objectives of the program.
- Designs specific tower plans including timelines, business cases, and resources ensuring design sign off by management
- Ensures regulatory and compliance policy is adhered to in the projects and related operational risks are explicitly considered and managed in their implementation.
- Produces effective progress reports and communication mechanisms for the tower to keep management appraised of the status, major risks and issues, scope changes, budgets, and milestone achievements or misses. Reports on metrics to measure all project benefits, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies matters regarding resources and timelines and formally captures and communicates to management in order to seek support on any changes.
- Adheres to the governance structure. Ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of processes under scope.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to manage and communicate inter-dependencies where applicable. Leads and develops an effective team through communication, performance management, development plans and rewards and recognition.
- Drives technology implementation and coordinate effective testing, go-live and stabilization independently or as part of a wider transformation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May provide formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) ideally from an Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES
- CPA, CMA, CA, CFA preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Requires extensive knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Good computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong solutions oriented skills.
- Broad Solution Architecture knowledge and skills.