CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Global FM Engineering Operations Director to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a large global critical system portfolio for a client account and provide senior technical and operational support to the account staff and client for the development of policies and procedures pertaining to all types of buildings managed by CBRE.
• Responsible for Global Governance of Engineering Operations and Statutory compliance associated with critical systems
• Manage Engineering Operations Centers; track all incidents acts as ‘Trusted Advisor’ and technical expert to the client team at all senior levels including CRES Leadership and end user stakeholders
• Develop and drive engineering strategy and initiatives to meet €5.5m energy savings target
• Support the identification and implementation 6.5m in integration benefits and 7.79m in annual baseline savings
• Oversee the management of the 2020 Global FM OPEX budget for global engineering operations
• Oversee, manage and approve the 2021 Global FM OPEX budget for global engineering operations
• Responsible for new business development, including identification of opportunities, client solicitation, proposal development, and presentation. Anticipates and responds to client’s needs
• Supervise the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditure; oversee and approve the calculation of all special billings
• Supervise the preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, management plans, monthly performance reports, and variance reports
• Ensure the delivery of accuracy, timely, and complete reports
• Perform regular inspections of properties whilst recommending and directing alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of properties as necessary
• Ensure delivery of contractual commitments including uptime, reporting, service delivery, KPI compliance
• Provide technical oversight via a team of regional engineers through a regional/functional matrix management structure and direct responsibility for global engineering governance
• Ensure H&S compliance with scope of remit
• Provide development of account engineering strategy in alignment with the contract, continuous improvement and reflection of client needs
• Lead technical investigations, compile and present reports and recommendations when required
• Ensure consistency of delivery through standardization of engineering processes, training and awareness
• Engage with peer group across CBRE to develop a strong network to identify improvements for the account and contribute to the success of the wider organization.
• Oversee engineering operations across four regions (AMS, UKI/ROE, APAC, MEA), 35 countries, 376 locations with over 13 million square feet of occupied space.
• Accountable for Contract Management and Governance of assigned account
• Responsible for Global Customer Relationship Management & Development
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in engineering from four-year college or university and multiple years of related experience and/or training
• Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and telework systems/tools with ability to use work order system and CMMS systems
• Effective communicate skills both verbal and written
• Previous experience of developing written plans and case studies for client approval
• Working knowledge and understanding of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems
• Good understanding of leases, contracts and related documents with working knowledge of building controls and associated technologies
• Experience in working across multiple countries/regions with flexibility/ability to travel globally without legal or physical restrictions – up to 25% of time
• Previous supervisory experience is essential
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.