Job Title: Global Data Manager IFRS16 Support
The Data Manager (DM) is the designated single point of contact in the Global Real Estate team for IFRS16 Real Estate Data queries. The role will be a secondment into a leading banking and financial services company, responsible for the management of the ongoing IFRS16 data controls implementation and establishing BAU processes.
• Key contact on all Data Management matters and queries relating to IFRS16
• Lead, direct and manage the delivery of the project with oversight from the Head of the Portfolio, Workplace and Estates team
• Be responsible for and manage project governance, reporting and stakeholder communications as agreed with the Head of the Portfolio, Workplace and Estates team.
• Track and manage project timelines, milestones, risks, dependencies and escalations as agreed with project steering.
• Embed a culture of continuous improvement on the project, support process improvement initiatives, and identify new process improvements.
• Support to Global Data Manager (GDM) and the Client in other key Data Management projects and initiatives
• Working closely with GDM, Technology and Transaction Management teams to drive process improvements and development of new technology / reporting solutions
• Validation of data inputs from supplier partners
• Ensuring key controls in place and followed by supplier partners
• Managing end to end governance process within Data Management function
• Liaising and working with IFRS16 finance teams, Regional Data Managers (RDMs) and GDM Lead to drive best practice and consistency
• Driving data remediation project, working with country and regional teams.
• Cash Reconciliation – working with RDMs and in country teams to drive improved data accuracy
• Supports in coordinating work of Data Management teams across the globe and providing required training
• Deputising for GDM where required
• Substantial experience within a similar role, ideally in a Corporate Real Estate or Professional Services environment
• Strong MS Office skills including data interrogation and visualisation
• Experience in managing and supporting projects within an organisation
• Previous experience of supporting a global or regional services portfolio
• Qualified to a Degree or equivalent educational standard
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Resourceful, resilient and enterprising
• Innovative, solution driven thinker
• Organised and methodical – excellent attention to detail essential but with the ability to see the 'bigger picture'
• A 'can do' attitude
• Effective at developing and maintaining internal and external relationships at all levels
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage expectations
• Knowledge of the Real Estate market
• Experience of Horizon Property Database or similar databases advantageous
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.