Global Compensation System Analyst
Date published: 13-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Global Compensation System Analyst. The candidate will be responsible for implementation, maintenance and coordination of ERP and cloud-based HR/compensation systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary contact to regional Compensation teams through Annual Compensation Planning Cycle as end to end systems and process SME within Total Rewards teams.
- Proactively works with the team to identify technical problems, perform root cause analysis, formulate solutions and execute on the plan while estimating scope and timelines; Partner with other teams to drive solutions to improve processes.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from users, translating them into design documents, and executing configuration changes and enhancements to the current system as required.
- Perform system configuration, unit testing and debugging; configuration may include the preparation of new software, development of system calculations and code, system uploads, or integration of purchased solutions.
- Provides ad hoc reporting as needed across People organization utilizing PeopleSoft HCM queries
- Executes compensation team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross organizational lines and impact multiple organizational units.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university and 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Oracle Fusion Cloud compensation systems preferred.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.