CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a General Operative to join the team located in Brinny. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a support service to the site as part of the CBRE team ensuring all work requests are carried out in a Safe and Professional manner. The individual must also ensure all work is compliance to relevant Quality, Safety, Environmental and GMP requirements.
• Perform on-going cleaning/maintenance of all areas
• Follow instructions for completion of job tasks
• Respond to emergency breakdowns across the site where support is required
• General Housekeeping on site (especially in Plant rooms, Technical area and areas controlled by CBRE and its contractors
• Company Vehicles and Fork Truck driving – transportation of goods on/off site
• Office and mechanical / electrical equipment relocation
• Assist engineering crafts, civil works, painters, carpenters, electricians, engineers, etc
• Communicate professionally with all site stakeholders and contractors
• Carry out work generated on work requisition (non-urgent work jobs required by others on site) to meet service level agreements
• Liaise and communicate as needed with end users to determine requirements
• Carry out routine planned maintenance tasks as per Work Orders/ IFM system
• Ensure documentation of GMP maintenance activities are adhered to and is compliance with GMP at all times
• Must be flexible and assist the engineering team in any maintenance role
• Assist with the hosting of sub-contractors when necessary
• Provide EHS awareness and support across the site
• Completion of reports and work orders to GDP and order supplies
• Follow safe systems of work, taking reasonable care of own health and safety, and that of others
• Such other duties as required by the operational needs of the department
• Operate various computer-controlled process support/process equipment (SAP)
• Leaving Certificate
• Ability to comply with Good Documentation Procedures
• Multiple years of experience in similar role
• Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement
• Self-starting rather than accepting passively; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required and being proactive
• Share knowledge and experience with team members to enable best practice sharing, which supports continuous professional development
• Demonstrate a diplomatic personal style in addressing customer needs
• Generating creative solutions to work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities
• Work effectively with team/work group to accomplish goals
• Taking actions that respect the needs of others
• The readiness to be receptive to new ideas and share information, opinions and understanding with others
• Drive and determination to achieve tasks. Enthusiasm for individual/team/company objectives
• Accomplish tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small
• Mechanical or trade background (desirable)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.