Key leadership role
Responsible for the management of a Government client portfolio
Commercial and Retail portfolio of Heritage assets and Cultural Precincts
We have a rare opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with excellent knowledge of the property industry to step into a General Manager role for a strategic Government client account.
This position will assume overall responsibility for the management and service delivery of fully integrated streams; (facilities, capital works and property management) across a Commercial and Retail portfolio of Heritage assets and Cultural Precincts, management of the onsite team, and contribution to the performance of the client assets.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Be accountable for the overall property, facilities management, and capital works service delivery, for a Government portfolio of Commercial and Retail assets.
- Delivery of client objectives and developing and executing client strategies
- Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to achieve client KPIs
- Effective communications and maintenance of highly effective client relationships
- Delivery of the strategic account financial performance in addition to problem solving and risk management
- Lead and develop a team of diverse professionals for the successful delivery of services championing the highest standards of customer service.
- Lead the development of performance strategies to ensure reliability, efficiency and cost-efficient operational excellence across the portfolio.
- Full P&L management, CAPEX Budgets, financial analysis and reporting.
- Lead in the development of best practice reporting and documentation to ensure business improvement operational excellence initiatives across the portfolio.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience in a Property, Facility management or related discipline with solid experience of managing large property portfolios of Commercial or Retail assets
- Tertiary Qualifications in a Property, Facilities or Engineering related discipline
- Proven experience leading a property account or a related senior role within Commercial Property and liaising with clients at a strategic level.
- Ability to lead, influence, advise all with a solutions focused, client centric approach
- Experienced in leading and engaging a diverse team and delivering on key business plan initiatives.
- A robust understanding of financials and measures of performance specifically related to the property industry and a high level of commercial acumen,
- Strong executive presence enabling you to partner with leaders to drive change across the account
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.