Responsible for the management of a premium commercial portfolio
Strategic Client Account
Melbourne CBD location
We have a rare opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with excellent knowledge of the property industry to step into a General Manager role for a portfolio of commercial assets on a Key client account within our Property Management division.
This position will assume overall responsibility for a premium commercial portfolio, commissioning of a redevelopment, management of the onsite teams, and contribution to the performance of the client assets.
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain and foster healthy, productive and harmonious professional relationships between the client, tenants, contractors, staff and other relevant stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Be accountable for the property and facilities management service delivery, including lease administration, arrears management and operational and technical service delivery
- Key involvement in the commissioning of a redevelopment of a premium commercial asset
- Lead and develop a team of diverse professionals for the successful delivery of services championing the highest standards of customer service.
- Lead the development of performance strategies to ensure reliability, efficiency and cost-efficient operational excellence across the portfolio.
- Full P&L management, CAPEX Budgets, financial analysis and reporting.
- Lead in the development of best practice reporting and documentation to ensure business improvement operational excellence initiatives across the portfolio.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Extensive experience in Property management with strong background managing large property portfolios consisting of either Commercial, or Retail sites.
- Tertiary Qualifications in property related discipline and Certificate of Registration/Real Estate Licence
- Previous experience in commissioning of a new build/redevelopment is preferable
- The highest levels of customer service and performance standards
- Excellent organisational, client relationship and people management skills
- High level of commercial acumen, financial aptitude and the ability to resolve issues and work to tight deadlines within a changing environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.