CBRE - A GLOBAL BRAND
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Picture Yourself at CBRE
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated General Manager to become part of our Mumbai, Advisory & Transactions - Data Centre Services team here at CBRE.
As part of your role, in partnership with the Market or Line of Business leader, be responsible for formulating and implementing the business's marketing and business development strategies based on the strategic directions and targets of the business; lead the business development programs and initiatives, accountable for the deliverables and outcomes, act as a thought partner and advisor to the business lines in their own specific marketing and business development activities.
This role offers to work at our corporate office with travel onsite if needed.
As a General Manager – Business Development, Data Centre Services at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
- Be responsible for and has full ownership of the Data Centre line of business outsourcing financial modelling pursuits. Manages the creation of proposals, presentations, and other client-facing materials with the pursuit team and national/local marketing professionals, as directed by Executive Leader.
- Establishes corporate relationships with key decision-makers across various organizational levels.
- Leads interactions in a client-facing role in large, global pursuits.
- Strong understanding of data centre service line, platform, and value proposition. Often writes the executive summary and key themes for major pursuits.
- Coordination and governance of sales activity throughout the sales process including qualification, discovery, proposal, pricing presentation and negotiation.
- Evaluates industry and business trends and analyses performance and responds with necessary business change.
- Manages and achieves financial, operational and other measures as defined in deliverables and/or KPI's (Key Performance Indicators)
- Generating leads through strong network in the Small & Mid Enterprise, Mid Enterprise, Large Enterprises & correlated industries.
- Meeting with prospective corporate clients (B2B) and making brief presentation of projects executed by the firm.
- Experiences in managing all phase of sales development cycles, from prospecting and cold calling through detailed presentation & negotiation to closing and follow-up activities.
- Identify, analyse, pursue and report on business opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize work and balance strategic and tactical issues.
- Ability to work in a team but also prioritize individual workloads according to deadlines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What to Bring Along
- Graduate in any stream along with MBA/PGDM from a premier institute
- 15+ years of experience preferably in Corporate Business Development
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret various types of business documents. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches, and articles in a pre-designed style and format. Ability to effectively respond to complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management. Ability to present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees. Team Player, ability to cross-collaborate with various teams across the advisory services platform.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, growth rates, discounts, and other fundamental Excel formulae. Conduct basic financial analysis. Use of financial tools for analytics and problem solving.
- Particular Aptitudes/Skills Deal Maker, Transaction Management skills, Strong Networking Skills, Strong Persuasion Skills, Commercial Acumen, Effective Negotiation Skills, Impactful Presentation Skills, Exceptional Communication Skills, Active Listening Skills, Ambitious and Career Oriented, Highly passionate about work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
What it feels like to work at CBRE
- Career growth and development with opportunities to learn, grow, network and connect
- Part of the Numero-uno brand & team
- A positive team environment that believes in recognizing talent and rewarding success