CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a General Maintenance/Soft Services Technician to join the team located in Carlow. The successful individual will be responsible for providing support service to the site as part of the IFM general maintenance team. The individual will also be accountable for the smooth execution of all appropriate functions associated with reliable maintenance of the building and building fabric.
• Maintain compliance with the client’s global policies, procedures, guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current good manufacturing practice in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions
• Complete site training and keep up to date with the latest operational procedures
• Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture
• Attend CBRE toolbox talks and participation in required scheduled training in a pro-active manner
• Work with a culture of EHS excellence at facility and provide high-quality safety, health and welfare technical approach to assigned operations
• Work with site permitting and compliance strategies
• Complete assigned building maintenance and Helpdesk tasks whilst actively interacting with end users, and the building maintenance lead
• Respond to emergency requests across the site where a building maintenance activity is required, including (but is not limited to) building fabric damage, spills, leaks, drain blockages, furniture moves
• Ensure repairs are implemented with minimal impact to end users or normal operation activities onsite
• Must be flexible and assist the IFM team in any role required by the business
• Supervise of specialist vendors, to ensure work is completed to required standard
• Issue permits to work for third party contractors
• Responsible for supporting a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying best practice
• 3 years general trade experience (carpentry, plumbing, building, electrical) within a regulated environment
• Trade Certificate in Building Fabric Maintenance or Construction
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.