Pyeongtaek , South Korea
Date published: 5-Feb-2021
This position is responsible to support and coordinate activities related to delivery of workplace experience services for clients, where offered, including administrative support for teams managing and directing services. Services may be directly performed by the company, or third-party service providers in collaboration with this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other duties as assigned that may include:
- Provides coordination and administrative support for delivery of Workplace Services. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Reception / Switchboard
- Conference & Meeting Room Management
- A/V Support
- Meeting & Event Management
- Community Programs
- Workplace Coaching & Onboarding
- Food Services
- Parking & Commute
- Bicycle & Local Shuttle
- Supported Employment
- Company Store
- Pet Programs
- Document Services
- Mail Services
- Record Archiving
- Office Supply Management
- Moves, Adds, Changes
- Furniture Management
- Space Reset
- Workplace Onboarding
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma or GED required. A minimum of 1 - 2 years related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service roles) is preferred.
· Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
· Comfortable meeting and engaging with new people.
· Warm and engaging demeanor. Ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help.
· Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
· Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
· Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote, Outlook, etc. Comfortable with and embracing of new technologies and digital tools; such as Apps, databases, financial management, work order management, social networking, cloud technologies, handheld mobile technologies and applications, and communications.
- Has SOFA status This means family member or dependent of a U.S. military member. You will need the ability to go onto the U.S. base.
- Language skills: Excellent command of English and Korean - bilingual fluency preferred.
· Best candidates will have a genuine interest in in anticipating and serving the needs of others. A warm demeanor and desire to collaborate with others is key.