GWS People Partner (차~부장급)
As a key member of the central leadership team of the GWS business, this role will be expected to actively partner with the People Director and the functional leadership team, providing advice and delivering value-add interventions in all areas of the People Function. This position entails working as an individual contributor.
- Design and deliver a talent and succession plan for the Central Functions ensuring there is an identifiable talent pool in place and these employees are fully enabled to fulfil roles across the Function and the wider business.
- Lead initiatives to improve competence and capability of talent across the contracts constantly driving up bench strength across the accounts and Division.
- Work with the business to ensure that performance development plans are in place to build on employees’ current skills, allowing them to fulfil their roles to the best of their ability and to develop in readiness for future roles.
- Act as counsel to the business in all employee relations matters including disciplinaries, grievances and managing absence.
- Ensure that managers have the tools and access to advice needed to effectively manage the performance of their employees.
- Own the training of all managers in the Company’s People policies and procedures and use of People tools so that underperformance is managed quickly and effectively.
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from college or university and a minimum of 7 years of related business experience.
- At least 7 years of solid generalist HR experience gained in HR Operations, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits or Analytics
- Experience of working in multi-national environments for large globally based organizations with complex matrix reporting structures.
- Experience in the same or similar industry is not essential; however some knowledge of financial terms and principles is required
- Excellent communication skills, both Korean and English