This position entails working at a client site in Jongro.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
This is a position to ensure that
1) all business transactions are recorded according to the generally accepted accounting principle and regulatory requirements,
2) compliance process and internal control system are appropriately functioning, and
3) the result of business is tracked according to plan / budget, and the monthly result is summarized for upper management review
- Make a finance operation plan
- Perform annual financial budget plan and periodic forecast
- Construct effective organization to reduce resource cost and adjust site cost by management stand point.
- Identify and report issue to achieve company plan and create solution plan.
- Perform monthly finance close and budget / forecast / actual variance and trending analysis on supervisor's order
- Perform monthly client spend reconciliations
- Risk assessment to provide effective credit control, debt collection and cash management
- Ensure that proper internal control system is put in place, and operating as intended
- Report to local account manager, dotted report to regional finance manager
- Internal and external customer stakeholder management. Be a professional finance partner to Business Units
- Evaluate proficiency and capability of staff and allocate resources and conduct trainings
- More than 5~7 years of financing and management experience. (Gwajang or Chajang level)
- Expert knowledge and business experience on tax practice and planning to implement responsibilities
- Fully understand operation for entire domestic group
- English proficiency is a must