Hiring Departmenr: Global Workplace Solutions
Working Location: Client premises in Yeoido
The purpose of this position is to manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility, campus or portfolio of buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clients. Attends client meetings.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work. Reviews work orders to ensure that assignments are completed.
- Responsible for facilities inspections and reports.
- Coordinates and manages moves, adds and change activities.
- Obtains and reviews price quotes for the procurement of parts, services, and labor for projects.
- Manages capital projects. Prepares capital project and operating budget and variance reports.
- Manages vendor relationships and trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Responsible for invoice processing and accuracy of cost center coding.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Provides process and procedure training.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including preparation of reports.
- Coordinates, oversees and/or manages repair and maintenance work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping and janitorial work.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training. Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred with focus on business, technical or management areas. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Facility Management certification preferred. Driver's license may be required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and intranet/internet. Ability to use work order system. Working knowledge of architectural, electrical and mechanical systems. Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.