Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 23-Dec-2020
Hiring Department: Global Workplace Solutions
Working Location: On-site on client’s premises in Gangnam-gu
The Associate Facility Manager is the single point of accountability of the client's daily onsite FM service. Responsible for daily repair & maintenance. The Facility Associate Manager shall partner with the client on managing office daily operation to ensure business running in a consistent and satisfied condition.
• Proposal drafting, data verification, vendor and construction plan management, finish summary and report.
• Conduct the operation for office HVAC system/lighting system and other system applicable.
• Responsible for daily system fault repair as handyman and/or manage 3rd party vendor to provide maintenance (such like UPS, furniture, carpet, ceiling, etc.).
• Responsible for maintenance technic al/cost comparison to define the best solution for client.
• Manage the help request &work order process.
• Provide weekly or monthly facility maintenance report to client with analysis per agreement with the client
• Check & acceptance report for any maintenance tasks in office.
• Draft the 52 weeks PPM SOP/SOW in both hard & soft service, review the PPM item with the client and ensure the PM plan conducted accordingly.
• Onsite EHS regular inspection and ensure FM operated comply with EHS policy
• Spare part inventory management to ensure maintenance in time &no business impact due to spare parts out of storage.
• Responsible for routine FM service meet KPI request & the client expectation.
• Provide Emergency operation and maintain coordination 7/24 when applicable, such like UPS while coordinating with relevant 3rd party vendors
• Responsible for lead& track all internal process within CBRE to achieve the task completion successful.
• Play as 1st contact with Both BMO for the office facility management and employee for help requests
• Coach& manage cleaner work through CBRE best practice. Work with cleaner to move pantry/office supplies.
• Vendor Management and regular performance assessment
• Work with APAC admin Clerk on procurement management and execution.
• Provide helpdesk service management that including email/assist help request phone call from EE-including representative office phone call/Deliver and internal message in a pleasant and professional manner if the client’s Seoul Office request (Not a daily routine with full-time)
• Provide helpdesk service management that including domestic (1. Quick 2.Parcel)/international Delivery ( Domestic & International Log, receipt from EE)/Sending delivery notification and/ pick up msg to employees ( During COVID-19, No much demands on this but it is still here: Not a daily routine with full-time)
• Regular appliance purchase, cleaning, office supplies, canteen & supplies inventory management
• Assist in the on boarding/Exit process: New hire's nameplate and cube preparation with basic office supplies or exit process for removing nameplate and any personal belonging or clean-up (4-10EE yearly)
• Visitors shall be directed to report and register to the lobby: Manage badge/security access for all/vendors: loaner badge prepare and update the log, Manage wellness check-up for vendors / schedule maintenance vendor visit in advance/ escort vendor to enter office facility
• Regular employee directory information maintenance for termination or new (4-10EE yearly)
• Provide regular on-site cube inspection to verify the cube location vs NV floor plan and Daily meeting room reservation status posting two meeting rooms on 21F
• Coordinate with the client on parking management such as registration, ticket order and usage record summary.
• Other duties may be assigned
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree with focus on business, technical or management areas.
Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Fluent in English (at least with business communication capability preferred).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational and analytical skills.
Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
Conducts advanced financial analysis.