Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 20-Jan-2020
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors. Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors. Arranges escorts as needed. Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms. Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms. Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition. Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed.
- Coordinates catering for meeting and events. May negotiate pricing and menus. Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required.
- Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail. Meters mail. Arranges messenger service as needed. Follows location security procedures for screening inbound deliveries.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms café and other common areas. Requests building and housekeeping services as needed. Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition. Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
l Bachelor's degree
l Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training is preferred.
l Good English communication skills