Hiring Departmenr: Global Workplace Solutions
Working Location: Client premises in Yeoido
JOB SUMMARY The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to the facility management team to ensure the successful competition of client facility needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to client inquires and concerns. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems.
- Provides reports on open and closed work orders and checks status with the appropriate technician or vendor.
- Maintains files on work orders, proposals, and department files. Creates vendor files and checks accuracy on completed paperwork submitted by vendors.
- Trains vendors on work order and billing procedures. Processes invoices and ensures proper cost center coding.
- Assists with the inspections on the facility campus.
- Uses pc and/or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training.
- Assist with process and procedure training.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
REASONING ABILITY Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.