Hiring Department : Global Workplace Solutions
Working Location: Client premises in Jongro
· Manage overall delivery of services to the client, including overall accountability for financial, resource and performance management and reporting & delivery/adherence to account level process
· Lead the team to deliver a seamless service, which is on time, on budget and according to agreed quality/service levels.
· Manage the performance, training, and development of those directly reporting to the position.
· Where applicable - manage the adoption of a “one team approach” by integrating supply partner management (and their team reports) with CBRE Service Delivery Team to ensure both CBRE and supply partners’ act and behave as one.
· Manage services so that delivery complies with the Client’s guiding principles and Service Level Requirements.
· Serve as a business partner to the Client ensuring their goals are realized and requirements are met. Maintain an open communication with key Client stakeholders and ensuring they are well-informed and kept abreast of operational milestones.
· Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of CBRE remote services where applicable.
· Ensure high levels of communication and coordination with regional Client and internal stakeholders including but not limited to SMEs, risk & assurance etc.
· Take corrective action to bring about required change and ensure contract requirements have been executed at a level above the specified standards.
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and adhering to company standards.
· Manage and optimize supply chain and partners in conjunction with relevant sourcing organizations. Manage robust vendor management plan.
· Direct responsibility for overall performance delivery of CBRE and Service Providers on-site, ensuring that it meets or exceeds agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
· Budget development and presentation to line manager, budget management and financial reporting to our client
· Works to ensure the proper coordination with key client stakeholders in relation to significant projects and critical events to meet overall customer satisfaction
· Establishing the resource requirements for both own and Service Provider to maintain day-to-day service excellence
· On call 24/7 to respond to any emergency
· Responsible for business planning, setting policy and objectives for each site
· Assuring Service Provider compliance and maximizing value by directing regular performance review and measurement
· Identify quality improvements in process or procedures
· Ensures that all operational teams under their respective portfolio closes out completed reactive and PPM related works orders on a day by day basis to meet the minimum KPI standards.
· Lead the daily operational briefings for all lead EFM team members, vendors and partners.
· Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the client stakeholders and take a proactive approach to meeting expectations and requirements
Develop and present regular client reports to an agreed set of criteria
· Awareness and compliance to CBRE and Client HSSE, ensuring safety of work practices and procedures of CBRE employees and contracted employees
· Ensure competitive pricing, tenders, approvals and timely submission for settlement
· To keep up to date 'best practice' and playbooks making recommendations to the management team and Client where appropriate
· Where applicable, liaise with landlord and Property/Facilities/Asset managers to ensure their service obligations are being met.
· Undertakes regular management audit review of critical services in country on specific compliance requirements.
· Owning the service delivery, KPI and SLA measurement process.
Managing key supplier and client relationships
· Responsible for the consistency in delivery of all related services for client in the Country
Required Knowledge and Skills:
· Degree or equivalent in property, and business or related recognized management professional qualification would be an advantage.
· Able to write reports, communications and to build relationships and communicate with key stakeholders.
· 10+ years’ experience managing Property and Premises delivery across multiple sites to multiple stakeholders
· Experience working for a service provider on an outsource contract
· Some experience of managing the supply chain
· Demonstrable evidence of team management and leadership skills
· Thorough understanding of performance management
· Experienced in driving and closing out operational change
· Project management related experience would be an advantage
· Evidence of working in a flexible/changing business environment
· Awareness of workplace health & safety regulations.