GC EHS Manager
Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 7-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Assist Group Internal Audit (GIA).
- Maintain H&S Management System in accordance with Group policy and standards up to date, and review with Regional head in monthly basis.
- Identify and assess applicable local laws and regulations and conduct gap analysis.
- Perform risk identification and assessment on new premises and existing premises with renovation or modification projects.
- Conduct H&S premises inspection in country wide, covering all premises.
- Deliver training on general safety and occupational health issues, and organize outsourced training, e.g. first aired training.
- Conduct company Wellbeing projects as nominated country Champion and promote H&S job in Work Health Day and Group Security & Safety Week.
- Organize incident investigation, prepare investigation report to Regional head and share in country.
- Support local team for H&S related contents design and purchase, e.g. H&S signs