CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #146 in 2019. The Company has approximately 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 16 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for five years in a row. In 1994, CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
About CBRE Digital & Technology Centre:
CBRE Digital & Technology Centre located in Gurugram is the fourth digital hub created by CBRE across the world and the first outside of its home market, the United States. The new Digital & Technology hub will serve as the firm’s primary software development center in Asia Pacific, with a focus on CBRE’s next generation technology suite. The depth of technology talent, a legacy for innovation and a unilateral spirit of entrepreneurship were all factors that convinced CBRE that India was the natural choice to pioneer next generation real estate technology. The state-of-the-art Gurugram site currently hosts software engineers, application developers and data analysts.
Profile:Full Stack React/Redux Dot Net Core Developer.
Role: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer/ Staff Software Engineer
Experience: 4-10 years
Must have Skills- Dot Net core with React/Redux.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
• 3- 10 Years for IT experience with development experience in Dot NET Core, React, Redux.
• Strong demonstrable knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns.
• Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline based Single page deployment.
• Collaborate closely with other team members, product management and engineering management on requirements.
• Work across the entire lifecycle including mock-ups, workflow design, implementation, integration with backend services, and bug fix. Good Communication.
• Experience in Agile development, preferably SCRUM
• Desirable- Experience of Azure/Aws development
Thanks for your referral in advance.