CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Front of House Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be acting as an interface between clients and vendors, providing focus on key areas ensuring that a five star standard is always maintained, whilst ensuring that issues are proactively identified and addressed by all vendors that service the floor before the clients become aware of them.
• Develop and implement customer relationship strategies across areas of influence
• Management of third-party supply contracts (and budgets) in line with account’s service delivery expectations
• Management of the Client Customer Center ensuring the team are fully managing all aspects of any meeting and event requests
• Create and implement systems to establish high standards and monitor performance
• Work with the Workplace Manager to ensure outputs from vendor working groups (Reception Team, Catering Team, Cleaning team etc., providing the One Team Approach) to improve and manage the end to end process, agree formal service levels, review the Visitor journey / experience whilst at 5CS
• Seek opportunities to improve services and deliver more cost-effective ways of working
• Manage implementation of agreed initiatives to ensure that the goal is achieved to specification, timescale and budget
• Ensure quality, statutory and legislative compliance and consistency of service via delivery work streams, in alignment with client expectations
• Work with peers to establish standardised processes and procedures across the buildings in compliance with legislation and meeting industry ‘best practice’ within reception services
• Continually seek to improve client satisfaction, demonstrated through the approved key performance indicators, or maintaining current performance levels in a changing business environment
• Develop and manage front of house services, maintaining operational and commercial compliance in accordance with client and CBRE expectations
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of current legislation, environmental and quality related issues, including sustainability and its impact on energy
• Adhere to all CBRE’s QHSE procedures in providing a safe working environment
• Multiple years of experience in a corporate/hotel general management position
• Knowledge and experience of reception services
• Strong understanding of SLAs, KPIs (and associated measurements), and contract management
• Demonstrable experience in dealing with and influencing clients and customers whilst driving quality and standards
• Create an inclusive team culture, whereby honesty, integrity and accountability are expected
• Embed a culture of service excellence within the team
• Create opportunities for employees and teams to participate in problem-solving
• Extensive experience of managing in accordance with SLAs and KPIs; drives discipline within the organisation to achieve aggressive targets
• Experience of influencing teams within a matrix management environment
• Ability to manage both ‘business as usual’ and initiatives that drive effective operational performance throughout assigned building
• Ability to work in a time-critical environment; prioritising and reacting quickly to changing needs
• Problem-solver with conflict management skills with ability to diffuse difficult situations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; establishes genuine, trust-based relationships
• A logical, supportive, objective and open-minded thinker
• Resilient, tenacious and optimistic; able to maintain motivation in a challenging and changing environment
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)/general computer literacy
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.