For Pooling - Multi-Skilled Facilities Technician (Cebu, NCR, Nuvali)
Quezon City, Taguig, Pasig, Nuvali, Naga, Cebu , Philippines
Date published: 20-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
- To effectively carry-out operation and maintenance activities for a 100% utilization facilities equipment and facilities maintained production equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance, repair and service of all site and company facilities and equipment including maintenance of all plant records and logbooks
- Performs operational, preventive maintenance tasks and corrective work as instructed and in accordance with written orders
- Performs task independently and safely within the established man-hour budget
- Monitors contractors engaged by the company for specialized maintenance work
- Assists in the implementation of quality assurance programs
- Conducts user training in required field
- Performs minor corrective civil repairs
- Complies with company rules and regulations and adheres to company standards.
- Assist his supervisor in the execution and completion of assigned tasks
- Helps the supervisor in the scheduling of maintenance works, preparation of tools and materials and manpower distribution
- Recommend ideas to improve working condition, speed-up repairs, reduce downtime and lower overhead costs
- Establishes good rapport with his co-technicians and other employees he is dealing with
- Inspects equipment’s and maintenance cards and sees to it that recording is done religiously
- Assists in determining the cost of repair, preparations / withdrawal of spares, materials and tools
- Observes general maintenance practices and safety procedures
- Minimize production downtime through proper basic engineering approach and timely maintenance scheduling
- Reports abnormalities notice while making the regular tour-of-duty
- Participates actively in the Safety and Fire Protection Program of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assists with general office administration duties when required.
- Submits administrative duties on a timely basis as indicated by the office field team.
- Works in compliance with the CBRE’ Safety, Health and Environmental Policy with defined safety, health and environmental standards and ensures all operations are aligned to the framework of the client’s Operations Integrity Management System(OIMS)
- Carries out observance of safety standards by service providers’ workers and advises the Account Manager
- Advises, promotes and monitors the safe carrying out of work in the workplace and puts up reports on safety activities as directed by the Account Manager
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Technical knowledge: the ability to demonstrate sound technical knowledge related to Mechanical, Electrical and General maintenance and Project planning.
- Communication: excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving: has the ability to confidently work through problems and find solutions
- Collaboration: displays the ability to work in a team. Shares information and is prepared to assist colleagues when necessary in order to deliver a task or project
- Desire to learn: displays a willingness and enthusiasm to learn and be guided by Senior Developers and stays up to date with the latest industry information
Qualifications and Education:
- Graduate of Engineering or Technical Degree (electrical or refrigeration and air-conditioning)
- NCII Certified
- 3 years’ Experience in field of maintenance
- Computer Software Proficiency Level
- Willing to be assigned in any of the following locations : Cebu, Quezon City, Taguig, Nuvali, Naga
- Open to working on any shift, including 6-day work schedule, depending on business needs