The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for driving innovation and advises the organisation in business performance, driving continuous improvement objectives, supporting customer metrics through superior financial systems capability. Will be responsible in supporting all Financial Systems aspects of the CBRE APAC excluding bespoke technical support on selected systems.
Your Future Challenges and growth:
1. System Platform Support and Masterfile
• Will be knowledgeable on the technical portion of financial systems, including accounting processes.
• Assist in the review, development, testing and implementation of system processes.
• Act as the level 1 or level 2 support for the financial systems issues.
• Provide training to users on PO creations and approval. Responsible for maintaining the training guides and process flows.
• Assist in user acceptance testing (UAT) for system upgrades.
• Request or creation of user access.
• Assist in the maintenance of Masterfile. Ensure all Masterfile (Customer, Vendor, Project) data requests are attended within the agreed SLA.
2. Transition Support
• Responsible of setting up the accounting system and processes for on-boarding clients.
• Coordinate with technology team to ensure financial systems are ready before go-live.
• Ensure all related codes are set up in the system before go-live. This includes vendor, customer, GL, bank, and project codes.
• Ensure the purchase creation to invoice payments processes are ready.
• Training of the new account organisation on clients on PO creation flow
3. General Support
• Perform data cleansing and analysis such closing of long outstanding POs, closing of accounting periods, users access maintenance, Masterfile cross checking and other audit requirements.
To successful in this role, you will need to have:
• Minimum Degree in Business Administration / Computer Science / Accounting / Finance / Statistic or any relevant field
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in Financial System and Masterfile
• Proficient in English and Mandarin are mandatory as this role will require constant communication and dealings with our internal stakeholders and clients across APAC region
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organisation
• Attention to detail, highly organized and ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
• Ability to work independently
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.