Financial Planning Consultant (AD/Director)
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 6-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Global transformation Programme (GTP) tracking, reporting
- Participation in Regional Financial month end close process in order to identify and track property portfolio Transformation Programme net annualized savings.
- Support the tracking, reporting of Transformation ‘Cost to Achieve’ funding expenditure in collaboration with ASP Country A/P teams and Finance.
- Being a SME and ‘Center of Excellence’ in terms of Lease Accounting.
- Responsible for ensuring Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Country Heads execute on Lease Accounting responsibilities.
- Liaise directly with HOST Finance and Finance on all lease accounting matters including IFRS16.
- Liaise with Global CRE’s lease administration team.
Work closely with ASP CRE Heads and their Operational Managers to ensure that all monthly (including month end closing) processes are completed in accordance with current country and regional (where appropriate) practice, with particular focus on;
- Lease Administration – Working closely with Estates Management (who are Responsible) ensure that all property leases are administered in Horizon appropriately
- Fixed Asset Register – Monthly maintenance and adoption of process relating to the management of ‘stage payment WIP balances’ and capitalization thereof in accordance with policy
- Accruals – Ensure appropriate accruals / provisions are made at an ASP Country level to prudently
- Other ad hoc tasks germane to this role as prescribed by senior management
Supporting role (Regional)
- Acting as back-up to Regional Senior Planning Manager in case of absence.
- Support in building strong professional relationships between Planning function and CRE’s PTE functions and HOST Finance.
- Working with the Support Desk of the Planning and Recharges team/function, in terms of addressing Customer enquiries.
In absence of a local HK resource to undertake the following role:
- Provide the AssureNet sign-off function, including managing the invoice reconciliation and Substantiation process.
- Organise the manual accruals on (systems to be defined here) and ensuring that the Accrual Journal Deadline (last day of the month minus 3) is always met. NOTE: Manual accruals are a minority sub-group of accounts that are not subject to a PO such as Government Rates, Global insurance.
- Supporting the CRE financial impacts from the various CRE service streams (PTE, WCM, FM, SDM, etc.) as In-Year P&L reviews.
- Finance background preferred with strong analytical and communication skills. (Accountant qualification an advantage but not mandatory)