- Responsible for the functions of Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable / General Ledger
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Sarbane-Oxley (SOX) requirements, SSC processes and procedures
- Establish and maintaining e-filing system for correspondence and documents
- Timely response by providing solutions to internal and external customer queries
- Complete the monthly closing activities in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities which the superior may assign from time to time.
• Possess Diploma or Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Attention to detail, organised and methodical in your approach to work, and the ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
- Must be a team player and results oriented with high level of commitment
- Analytical skills with ability to articulate business issues and encompass problem identification, evaluation, and resolution.
- Fluent in English. Able to effectively interact with and adapt to both Asian and Western business management style/culture.
· Computer literate, preferably with Excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple priorities / parties
· Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply