The R2R Financial Analyst manages the GL Accounting and Reporting, is responsible for managing end to end General Ledger Accounting and Reporting activities for assigned CBRE division in accordance with defined SLAs / KPI target and enabling the execution of high-quality services as Global Business Services Organization (BSO).
• Participate and execute month-end closing tasks which includes journal preparation, calculation and posting for prepayment, accrual, provision and allocation.
• Submit monthly reporting into Hyperion Financial Management (HFM);
• Ensure balance sheet account reconciliations completed within the agreed timeline and in compliance with group accounting policy;
• Perform timely submission and production of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc financial reporting to stakeholders;
• Ensure stakeholders queries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner;
• Working collaboratively with other team within KL BSO and stakeholders to ensure data accuracy processed into the system;
• Handle internal / external audit process as required within the stipulated deadline;
• Support the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of effective internal control and processes including SOX;
• Involve in process improvements and standardization of RTR activities to drive efficiency and effective processes to CBRE division;
• Facilitate and complete any ad hoc task assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Accounting
• Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in the relevant field
• Proficient in English and Mandarin including Oral and Writing
• Computer literate and competent in Excel
• Possess knowledge of accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) / US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (USGAAP) Accounting as well control frameworks such as SOX
• Good understanding of Finance systems & technical integrations (experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 would be an advantage)
• Able to work independently with problem solving skills and technical aptitude to build controls and identify errors