The Finance Analyst accountability the GL Accounting and Reporting, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Bank, enabling the execution of high-quality services as Global Business Services Organisation (BSO)
YOUR FUTURE CHALLENGES ARE:
• Ensure all activities (including metrics / SLA reporting) are executed timely, accurately and with the required quality
• Ensure monthly / quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations are done in timely manner and in accordance with the accounting policy
• Perform the Asset module process which include addition, retirement, transfer and etc into Asset subledger system.
• Coordinate/work with technical teams on any system issue that pertaining to payroll, fixed asset and bank issue.
• Monitor bank/cash Balance Sheet accounts and ensure the receivables and payables are match on the timely basis.
• Prepare and submit the routine month end reports as per the timeline.
• Support and provide information for financial audit and tax audit.
• Deliver the tasks/activities in accordance to control procedure (SOX)
• Provide support to any ad-hoc task assigned by superior
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
• Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in the relevant field preferably from shared service environment
• Proficient in English and Mandarin in both oral and written.
• Computer literate, preferably with Excel analysis data
• Direct relevant experience of working in a Captive SSC / Business Process Outsourcing Organisations will be desired (in addition to years of experience / qualification)
WHAT WE OFFER?
• Competitive salary and wide scope of responsibilities;
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business across APAC
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development;
• Support at every stage of your career
• Friendly work atmosphere based on mutual trust and respect.
Come join an extremely successful performance and growth oriented team, we'd love to hear from you.