• Responsible for the functions of Accounts Payable –Vendor Invoice.
• Complete the monthly closing in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure compliance of SSC processes and procedures.
• Enters Supplier Invoices, Credit Notes and Staff Claims from Country and Sites. Ensures SAF attached to the invoices received from Sites. Highlight any violation policy where invoices dated earlier than PO date and put invoices on hold for any non-compliance of the Company policy.
• Responsible for PO matching invoices, Non PO matching invoice, Staff claim – Review and Checking.
• Send emails to respective sites or Country Finance on any queries and ensure queries are revert by sites or country finance within 3 working days.
• Perform Daily Collection Posting.
• Day-End Posting Journal Checking.
• To print out PL listing from Crystal as daily checking on accuracy of due date, BE date, PO Threshold and vendor status in I-Scala.
• Peer review on posting report to ensure the accuracy of data processed.
• Month-End Updating-Update logs received in a excel file (Log master) with the transaction numbers and also all the unanswered queries.
• Monthly Reporting-Complete monthly reconciliation and monthly exception report.
• Establish and maintaining e-filing system for correspondence and documents
• LCCI/Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance.
• Organized, Tactful, Dependable, Analytical & Meticulous.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to read, write and speak in Korean