Financial Analyst (Japanese Speaker)
Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Date published: 4-Aug-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
CBRE’s Real Estate Accounting Services team offers responsive, innovative and customized accounting services to 3,500 clients, and 85,000 tenants, representing more than 1 billion square feet of commercial real estate at 12,000 properties. We provide accounting and financial reporting services, with standard global control policies, procedures and integrated solutions that maximize portfolio insights for our clients.
- Responsible for the functions of Accounts Payable – Vendor Invoice.
- Complete the monthly closing in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance of SSC processes and procedures.
- Enters Supplier Invoices, Credit Notes and Staff Claims from Country and Sites. Ensures SAF attached to the invoices received from Sites. Highlight any violation policy where invoices dated earlier than PO date and put invoices on hold for any non-compliance of the Company policy.
- Responsible for PO matching invoices, Non PO matching invoice, Staff claim – Review and Checking.
- Send emails to respective sites or Country Finance on any queries and ensure queries are revert by sites or country finance within 3 working days.
- Perform Daily Collection Posting.
- Day-End Posting Journal Checking.
- To print out PL listing from system as daily checking on accuracy of due date, BE date, PO Threshold and vendor status.
- Peer review on posting report to ensure the accuracy of data processed.
- Month-End Updating-Update logs received in a excel file (Log master) with the transaction numbers and also all the unanswered queries.
- Monthly Reporting-Complete monthly reconciliation and monthly exception report.
- Establish and maintaining e-filing system for correspondence and documents.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must be able to read and write in Japanese.
- LCCI/Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience in finance are welcomed to apply.
- Organized, Tactful, Reliable, Analytical, Meticulous, Attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A team player and able to promote teamwork among the team.
- Engaged and committed to continual process improvements.