YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GROW AND PROGRESS IN THIS ROLE BY PERFORMING:
• Providing support to Client Finance Leads with their respective billings for all Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) APAC clients..
• Liaising closely with Client Finance Leads to understand their billing requirements and provide advice wherever applicable.
• Ensuring the Finance Leads provide timely requests and get their billings out to clients within clients’ expectations and to provide accruals / adjustments if otherwise.
• Assisting in generating countries journal load templates for monthly accrual / adjustment entries.
• Providing aging reports for clients on a scheduled basis and ensure invoice templates are in accordance to corporate requirements and clients’ expectations.
• Working closely with APAC Governance on UATs for process improvements or format changes
Invoice Payments & Billings:
• Manage all accounts payable related activities, such as timely payments, invoice submissions and AP reporting.
• Support and maintain all necessary guidelines and manuals associated with the accounts payable / receivable process.
• Accountable for the timely coordination of the CBRE invoice processing and monitoring the accounts receivable ensuring management of CBRE cash flow.
• Ensure all Clients invoicing, and vendor invoice processing complies with the local taxation requirements.
• Responsible for all issues relating to local invoicing taxation requirements and laws.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
• Min Diploma and above in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in finance / accounting preferably from Shared Service Centre environment
• Attention to detail, highly organised and methodical in your approach to work and the ability to deliver high-quality work under pressure and on time.
• Proficiency in English. Ability to effectively interact with and adapt to both Asian and Western business management style/culture.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.