Key roles and responsibilities of the Finance Supervisor of Finance and Accounting, Taiwan are:
• Daily operation in Billing process (Deal files review and GUI issuance)
• Tax related: VAT/ Withholding tax declarations (incl. foreign income 20% W/tax ) and annual Individuals income declaration.
• Cash management- Bank checks issuance for HR related payments, Intercompany settlement W/tax payments, coordinator with shared service cash teams.
• Managing GL Accounts and BS reconciliations.
• Monitor the AP payments and monthly AR aging status.
• Work closely with internal compliance team in fulfilling FCPA and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) requirements
• Prepare monthly financial statements, analytical reports.
• Perform annual external audit and tax filing, tax reconciliations PBC.
• Staff coaching and support for ERP system implementation
• Carry out any other assignments as directed by Finance Manager.
• To oversee and review bank account reconciliations and monitoring cash balance. Additionally, coordinate with shared service cash team in payments and banking perspectives.
• Review daily Deal File for revenue recognition to ensure compliance of company policy and FCPA requirement.
• Direct in-charge billing functions prepare monthly revenue reconciliation and sale reports.
• To oversee and manage outstanding debtor and follow up all debts over 90 days.
• GL role for monthling closing accruals and review on assigned BS recons for open items not over 90 days.
• Support PeopleSoft system as helpdesk group member to resolve user query.
• To ensure effective methods of communicating, responding and coordinating with other departments and HK finance & Malaysia finance shared services team, as well as clients and vendors.
• To maintain appropriate documentation and internal accounting control over the activities of the Finance and Accounting functions in Taiwan.
• To liaise with internal auditor and external service providers in audit, tax, statutory reporting requirements, etc. as required.
• To carry out any other assignments and project as directed by the Finance Manager and HK finance team.