CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Manager to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Financial support to the account to achieve contractual savings and achieve profit plan.
Client/Corporate Reporting (where applicable by client)
• Preparation of complete, accurate and timely financial reports to client and corporate business in line with client contract and corporate reporting requirements
• Comply with all regulatory and corporate business reporting deadlines
• Complete balance sheet reconciliations for the Account, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
• Comply with key client and corporate business financial KPIs, policies and procedures
• Support the finance training to finance and operational teams
• Participate in business reviews and manage agreed actions
• Manage site costings and budgeting as well as billing, to identify operational risks and opportunities
• Complete any requests from the Finance Director and Alliance Director as required.
• Build, lead and motivate a remote and diverse team in order to encourage effective performance
• Manage and initiate change specifically oversight of the Finance Target Operating Model and roll out of Dynamics AX.
• Manage and influence team members to take responsibility and accountability
• Agree and monitor annual performance objectives in line with Company and Customer objectives
Communication and Relationships
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders - work collaboratively with the Operations team and Client
• Account issues and solutions are identified promptly, communicated to the appropriate level and resolution managed through the monthly business review process
• Communicate best practice and key business messages
• Hold a Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent) CIMA
• Highly computer literate. MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Previous experience of a Finance Manager role within Facilities Management, using operating systems such as PeopleSoft and Dynamics
• Budget management & reporting
• Experience of managing a team
• Must demonstrate a strong focus on customer service
• Very strong communication skills
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery
• Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy with excellent time management and organisational skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Able to travel to Client sites within the UK and Europe
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Confidential and discrete approach; smart appearance
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.