Leeds , United Kingdom
Date published: 6-Apr-2020
CBRE is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Manager (Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent)) to be based from our office in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The Finance Manager will lead sustainable financial growth by taking ownership of the financial operations, controls and management information for the Business Unit across 4 budget management accounts with a yearly spend of £25m.
· Developing high quality and effective Client relationships especially across the Business Unit.
· Tightly manage contract governance, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the terms and conditions of the contract to ensure that all cost elements are appropriately accounted for.
· Monthly formal Contract and Business unit reviews. Ensure use of best practice, communication and understanding of key business messages through monthly site visits with focus on underperforming contracts.
· Liaising with the CBRE EMEA Finance or GWS EMEA Financial Planning and Analysis team to fulfill any ad hoc information requests.
· Prepare accurate reports in line with monthly company timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, detailed Project Profitability reporting, Profit & Loss forecasts and annual plans.
Contract and Finance Management
· Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting.
· Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure Client and GWS financial savings targets are maximized.
· Review Contract and Business Unit P&L results and challenge.
· Carry out regular reviews and Project reviews.
· Active management of overheads for business whilst seeking out savings.
· Communicate regularly with financial and contract support staff to ensure they are fully informed of operational objectives and achievements.
· Identify, analyse and resolve potential business risks.