- Regional account leadership role
- Based in Auckland
- Renowned banking client
Here is a snapshot of your day:
• Review and manage the end of month finance close procedures and reconciliations and delivery of client financial reports
• Point of contact for reporting on all real estate accounting issues
• Collaborate closely with CBRE corporate finance team on matters relating to the account; billing, profitability monitoring, CBRE client budgets and forecasts
• Manage cash flows, chart of accounts and mapping tables
• Assist and support the Account Director with contract reviews and ad hoc processes
• Partner with CBRE operational streams and the client to prepare and review annual budgets and rolling forecasts with value-add analysis / presentations as required
Here are some of the strengths you'll possess and the background you'll need to be successful:
• Finance qualification including CPA/CA
• Experience in a similar finance role with experience at a regional level
• Ability to manage stakeholder relationships at all levels
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work through large volumes of transactional data
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
As part of our shortlisting process you may be asked to complete a Video Interview if successful.