Finance Manager (Real Estate)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 24-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide financial reporting services and prepare client financial statement packages.
- Apply cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare, analyse, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports in a timely manner.
- Undertake financial analysis and variance commentary in monthly reporting packs.
- Create and post journal entries; ensure that all expenses, receipts, owner's distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Perform month end reconciliations for GL and TB including accruals and prepayments.
- Perform bank reconciliations for all bank accounts within the portfolio.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting.
- Participate in property tax calculations.
- Coordinate and participate in year-end audits for the portfolio.
- Maintain property billings including rental, recurring and sundry charges; assist in managing arrears collection
- Process payment runs including funds requests.
- Prepare monthly cashflow report for owner’s distributions.
- Review GTO rent calculations and billings.
- Preparation of GST schedules for quarterly lodgement.
- Preparation of intercompany billing and reconciliations.
- Other responsibilities and tasks assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related area and/or qualified professional accounting qualification (ie. CA, CPA or ACCA or equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years’ prior accounting, finance or related experience required.
- Experience with real estate accounting software (eg. MRI / Yardi).
- Advanced knowledge in MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to provide efficient, timely and reliable financial advice to clients and to effectively present information.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- A strong working knowledge of GAAP and IFRS principles
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative, and at the same time able to thrive in a team environment.
- Able to meet deadlines of the portfolio's requirements.
- Ability to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to review processes and suggest improvements to enhance efficiency and productivity