Finance Manager/Supervisor- Indonesia
Jakarta , Indonesia
Date published: 12-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE : World wide leader in Real Estate Services.
CBRE in Indonesia
- Providing exceptional outcomes for clients in Indonesia and throughout the globe by providing world-class advantage. CBRE has representation within Indonesia through our Global Workplace Solutions business based in Jarkarta, as well as through a strategic alliance with PT Leads Property Services Indonesia.
We are looking for mid -level people, with around 8 years experience who look forward to develop with us @ CBRE Indonesia.
Purpose of the role:
- Manages a broad range of complex financial analysis and/or financial reporting activities to measure profitability for a region, line of business or large, complex client. Includes the management of such functions as budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, strategic planning and management reporting processes and work product.
What to expects on the role:
- Manages one or all of the following: budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, and standard management reporting.
- Establishes overall departmental priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met.
- Supervises finance staff including training and managing job performance.
- Reviews and approves balance sheet account analysis, statement of cash flows and supporting schedules and standard consolidated reporting packs.
- Reviews and approves certain PeopleSoft and HFM monthly journal entries.
- Conducts other special financial and business studies and other duties as assigned by management. Produces a variety of routine and ad hoc financial reports, packages and pro forma analyses for senior management and planning unit.
- Participates in the research, development and preparation of accounting policy and procedures, as required. May act as consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
- Manages special projects and prepares presentations for senior management.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies.
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
To be eligible for the role, you must have:
- Education: Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business related field.
- Requires a minimum of six years to 9 years experiences related experience to include at least two years in a lead or supervisory capacity.
- Background in FM/IFM-client facing account is required
- Background in Services industry - encourage to apply
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- CPA or MBA (graduate degree) preferred, but not required (depending on experience).
- Ability to apply excellent written and verbal communication skills to accurately explain/report activity. Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues and work collaboratively with business partners, key employees, top management, and client groups on various projects.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate complex figures. Ability to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Conducts financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports. Broad, in-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), concepts. SEC reporting experience desired (depending on the specific finance role).
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions and accounting principles.
- Ability to independently research complex accounting transactions/issues.
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
- Strong computer skills, including specific knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Broad experience with other software and financial systems is desired such as HFM Consolidation, PeopleSoft Financials and Cognos Planning. Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology is helpful.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable.
- Jakarta Raya/Jakarta : Indonesia