Manages a broad range of complex financial analysis and/or financial reporting activities to measure profitability for the business of GWS at CBRE Taiwan. Includes the management of such functions as budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, strategic planning and management reporting processes and work product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manages budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, and standard management reporting.
• Establishes overall departmental priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met.
• Assists junior finance staff including job briefing and training.
• Reviews and approves balance sheet account analysis, statement of cash flows and supporting schedules and standard consolidated reporting packs.
• Reviews and approves certain PeopleSoft and HFM monthly journal entries.
• Conducts other special financial and business studies and other duties as assigned by management.
• Produces a variety of routine and ad hoc financial reports, packages and analyses for senior management and planning unit.
• Participates in the research, development and preparation of accounting policy and procedures.
• May act as consultant to management on financial policies, procedures, and applications.
• Manages special projects and prepares presentations for senior management.
• Performs other duties as assigned.