Job Title: Finance Manager (Carnaby, Soho, and Seven Dials)
Reports to: Operations Director
Job Purpose: To manage the Estates’s financial control processes for all expenditure and to prepare and co-ordinate annual budgets and reconciliations.
To manage administration tasks relating to delivery of property and facilities management services across Estates.
• Monitor Estate finance processes and procedures to ensure compliance with CBRE policies and procedures and in line with Client instructions.
• To support / lead the quarterly reconciliation process with the Facilities Management provider(s).
• To monitor and report on all actual service charge expenditure and project costs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• To support the management team to achieve agreed financial targets through effective and timely financial reporting.
• To ensure that processes are in place to accurately forecast and analyse expenditure trends across all departments.
• Review costs and expenses relating to management of the Estates, track against budgets and take corrective action where appropriate.
• To effectively manage the Finance Administration function to ensure that:-
- supplier invoices are checked/validated and authorised in accordance with the CBRE’s accounting system;
- client funding requests are validated and processed in timely manner.
• Maintain all financial databases.
• To adopt the key role in co-ordinating and preparing the annual service budgets.
• To review and assist with external auditors in the preparation of the year end budget reconciliation.
• Oversee the Change Notice process in line with agreed processes.
• Reporting on regular basis internally and to Client on compliance.
• Ad hoc support to the Property Management team with administration tasks.
• To manage key relationships with the Client and CBRE functions; especially Service Charge Finance Team.
• To engage with and manage FM provider relationships and external key stakeholders.
• Resolve issues with external suppliers.
• Worked within a commercial finance function.
• Extensive Service Charge management experience.
• Competent technical and strong IT skills; particularly Excel.
• Organised and can work to strict deadlines.
• Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
• Can work on own initiative.