Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 9-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
• Reporting –
• Review and analysis client monthly country performance reports.
• Liaise with client country finance team to support local (statutory) reporting requirements.
• General Ledger Review -
• Review monthly journal entries prepared by Manila support team for PROPERTY related accounts.
• Upload journal entries for China
• Review PROPERTY monthly GL to ensure all transactions are authorized.
• Review of PROPERTY balance sheet reconciliation
• Response cost center and account maintenance.
• Handle queries on GL transactions
• Handle audit queries on PROPERTY related activities
• General Management -
• Support Manila Support Centre on the key deliverables and timeline to ensure timely delivery for local, regional and statutory reporting.
• Ensure client accounting policies and Delegation of Authority are adhered.
• Budget & Forecast
• Prepare client annual budget and quarterly forecast for Projects and PROPERTY.
• Prepare client annual budget for premise recharge based on the area occupancy of the business at a snapshot in time.
• Business Partnering
• Attend client meetings and provide financial reporting input.
• Single point-of-contact for client related enquires on PROPERTY related finance activities, including Projects and premise re-charge.
• Coach and train the Finance team in Manila support center to ensure seamless offshore support for the business.
• Continuously challenge as-is practice driving improvement through productivity through process improvement and automation.
• CBRE Commercial
• Support to launch and improve CBRE on site process about FMP, payment, billing.
• Prepare document and follow up approval, coordinate with GWK to ensure GMP, IRL, LCR and Client Request to be billed and paid in time.
• Support FM team apply SCB PO and follow up billing
• Support MA model payment process
• Prepare report or data to support account leader and SCB leader understand actual spending
• Ensure SCB contract element and pricing model will be aligned on site.
• Work with GWK to ensure correct SCB account P&L performance in CBRE