CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Lead to join Iron Mountain team located in Europe. The successful candidate will be the single point of contact for EMEA & APAC and will need to build sustainable relationships with country platform finance teams that support them to ensure the smooth financial performance of the IRM account in EMEA & APAC.
• The overall goal of the role is to help drive profit and support growth through analytics and financial leadership
• Responsible for the on account EMEA & APAC financial reporting
• Work effectively with CBRE GWS account country finance staff in EMEA and APAC to ensure corporate books as well as client reporting books are well maintained with timely reporting; enable proactive and effective financial control of operations, including delivery to plan, TWC and UBR targets, and ensuring SOX compliance
• Ensure all policies and SOX controls are applied to the account and adhered to, providing training and guidance where required
• Coordinate and perform country billing and month end closing where required - both internally and client facing using the new SI7 & JDE systems being implemented and ensuring the two sets of books remain in sync
• Manage monthly consolidation, analysis and reporting for commercial reviews, monthly / periodic forecasting as necessary, and annual budgeting both internally (corporate) and externally (client)
• Ensure reports are timely, support business decisions, and provide proactive financial and commercial support to the Management team in all business decisions
• Manage client variance reporting on monthly and year to date basis
• Complete month end close, ensuring compliance with all policies and controls
• Work closely with the operations teams on site budgets, contract variations and portfolio changes and provide guidance as necessary
• Work effectively other members of the local finance team and help develop a value adding finance function on the account
• Be closely involved in the roll out and use of the SI7 and JDE systems and the requisite effective interchange of data between corporate and client reporting systems
• Work closely with the site operations to ensure PO compliance, acting as a point of escalation internally and for supplier queries
• Support ad-hoc requests from client, operations and management team
• Full or part qualified accountant
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university in a business-related field
• Strong analytical and commercial skills
• Cultural awareness
• Highly self-motivated, confident and self-starter
• Excellent IT skills, must be highly competent in using Excel and JDE
• Good communication & presentation skills
• Ability to apply excellent written and verbal communication skills to accurately explain/report activity.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
• Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues and work collaboratively with business partners, key employees, top management, and client groups on various projects.
• Good knowledge of CBRE financial tools Dynamics/JDEdwards
• Demonstrable experience in finance management role - minimum of six years related experience
• Strong financial control experience
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.