Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 12-Oct-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Processing and data capture of invoices to client, collections from client.
- Provide relevant data to in-country finance and operation team for further processing and reporting to client and to relevant parties.
- To perform complete and accurate work according to stipulated Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Comply with standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies and timeline; including health, safety and environmental policies.
- Check and advise on creation, update Masterfiles maintenance in system.
- Process and capture all Invoices, Billings, Collections, Payments, Journals and Bank reconciliation items in iScala in a timely manner according to SLA.
- Reject invalid Invoices and/or supporting documents; obtain confirmation, etc.
- Check bank statements within SLA and prepare supplier reconciliation against SPs statement of account.
- Provide complete, accurate and timely data processed and captured in finance system; and output to reporting and Excel.
- File all documents; and ensure proper housekeeping and safety of CBRE’s assets without delay.
- Carry out monthly Invoice Verification according to SLA.
- Provide and co-ordinate assistance and support to meet fellow team members and stakeholders’ needs.
- Any other ad-hoc task as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Fresh Graduates or at least 1-year experience in similar position.
- Preferably related working experience in account payable (AP) and familiar with any accounting system.
- Possess basic Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and Words).
- Committed, organized, tactful, independent, reliable, analytical and meticulous.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, to manage multiple tasks in a fast-changing environment.
- Possess good communications skills in written and spoken - English, and Chinese; and excellent in following up on tasks and issues.
- Exhibit initiative, team spirit, problem solving and PR skills in dealing with stakeholders.
- At least LCCI or certificate or diploma in Accounting/Finance.