CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance & Contract Support Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be providing insight and influence to impact performance and maintain competitive advantage alongside financial and contract support leadership and direction in the Contract.
• Manage the preparation by Finance Analyst and Contract Support of the end to end process of monthly billings, including processing of these invoices within GS Finance systems
• Manage the monthly preparation of the client accruals with backup, in accordance with the Commercial Terms of the CBRE contract
• Manage and report on the actuals v baseline through completion of Flash reports
• Work closely with the Senior Management team to ensure the Commercial Model is adhered to
• Build relationships with Tier 2 Vendors to support the end to end Finance Process including the quality of MI data, facilitate smooth invoicing process, Budgeting and variance analysis
• Liaise with SDM’s and Business Partners as appropriate ensuring all invoices are paid within payment terms and ensure UBR managed effectively, cashflow optimized and TWC targets are met
• Provide direct financial support to the Global Commercial Lead & Senior Finance Manager in delivering monthly CBRE P&L and Balance Sheet Reporting to deadlines with supporting reconciliations
• Provide best in class Management Information to both Client and CBRE management to include Actuals v CBRE Baseline versus GS Plan
• Responsible for compilation of annual budgets & quarterly forecasts for both CBRE and Client (monthly forecasts); provide ad-hoc support and financial analysis to Senior Finance Manager as required
• Produce month on month variance analysis and commentary
• Develop high quality and effective Client relationships especially across the account building good working relationship with account management and key client’s members and be a business partner for both
• Positively respond to both internal & external customers (often in a matrix environment) through effective communication and personal accessibility/credibility
• Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting; develop targets and benchmarking processes to challenge the financial information
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure Client and GWS financial savings targets are maximized
• Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Contract
• Ensure full substantiation of all accruals, un-billed revenue and WIP are in line with GWS policy
• Manage the integrity of data in Client reporting and GWS systems whilst developing an understanding of how to best utilize GWS system-generated reporting capabilities
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, identify opportunities to enhance system efficiencies whilst managing compliance through the required procedures and processes
• Assist in delivering best in class GWS and Client management information including annual budgets (balance sheet and cash flow plans), monthly management accounts and forecasts including Profit and Loss variance and Balance Sheet commentaries
• Ensure CBRE and statutory obligations are met for reporting and governance purposes ensuring the integrity of the Balance Sheet/Balance Sheet Commentary
• Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are carried out, reviewed and maintained in ART
• Driving and agreeing any financial policy requirements with the Divisional Financial Director or Alliance Director; ensure Account is complying with any Global Account Standards
• Hold a Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic delivery
• Capable of working in a matrix environment with good understanding the requirements of operating in a cross border multiservice line environment
• Worked in a complex multinational with hands on experience of managing teams in continental Europe (applicable for Global Accounts)
• Proven commercial acumen and ability to contribute to decision-making with management skills to maximise the performance of staff working directly for them and others
• Well developed, effective communication (verbal & written) skills enabling the individual to work with Board Members, clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels and of all abilities
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.