CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Contract Support Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading sustainable financial growth by taking ownership of the financial operations, controls and management information for the Contract across EMEA. The individual will be providing insight and influence to impact performance and maintain competitive advantage working alongside financial and contract support leadership whilst acting as a point of liaison for Finance and Commercial issues for the Client and Contract team.
• Build good working relationship with account management and key client’s members and be a business partner for both
• Tightly manage contract governance, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the terms and conditions of the contract to ensure that all cost elements are appropriately accounted for
• Prepare accurate Contract reports in line with monthly company timetable including full Profit & Loss account with analysis and commentary, Balance Sheet extracts and reconciliations, detailed Project Profitability reporting, Profit & Loss forecasts and annual plans
• Provide best in class Management Information to both Client and GWS management to include Actuals v Budget
• Liaise with the CBRE EMEA Finance and GWS EMEA Financial Planning & Analysis team to fulfill any ad-hoc information requests
• Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Account/Divisional Finance Director or Business Unit Director/Alliance Director
• Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting
• Drive high quality financial / commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments on service lines in EMEA and ensure is aligned and consistent with global contract management practices
• Review Client P&L results and challenge; carry out regular Business Unit reviews and Project reviews
• Active management of overheads whilst seeking out areas for efficiencies for savings
• Conduct monthly formal Contract reviews and support in any client related audits
• Identify, analyse and resolve potential business risks, as well as opportunities and solutions to enhance business performance
• Ensure company policies and procedures are adhered to consistently throughout the Contract and manage compliance through the required procedures and processes
• Ensure full substantiation of all accruals, un-billed revenue and WIP are in line with GWS policy
• Develop an understanding of how to best utilize GWS system-generated reporting capabilities whilst continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for client & GWS
• Ensure the accuracy and integrity of accounting records and financial systems, identify opportunities to enhance system efficiencies
• Assist in delivering best in class GWS and Client management information including annual budgets (balance sheet and cash flow plans), monthly management accounts and forecasts including Profit and Loss variance and Balance Sheet commentaries
• Ensure CBRE and statutory obligations are met for reporting and governance purposes; take responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the Balance Sheet and Balance Sheet Commentary
• Ensure monthly balance sheet reconciliations are carried out, reviewed and maintained in ART
• Drive and agree any financial policy requirements with the Account/Divisional Financial Director or Alliance Director whilst ensuring Account is complying with any Global Account Standards
• Hold a Chartered Accountant qualification (or equivalent)
• Highly computer literate and IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Ability to combine strategic vision with hands-on, pragmatic deliver
• Previous experience of working in a complex multinational with hands on experience of managing teams in continental Europe (applicable for Global Accounts)
• Proven commercial acumen with ability to contribute to decision-making and to shape, lead and influence other senior managers
• Well developed, effective communication skills enabling the individual to work with Board Members, clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels and of all abilities
• Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.