Join a global leading commercial real estate firm
Provide Finance advice and support to the Property Management business
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Business Partner with the Property Management MD to drive strategy, growth and financial outcomes
- Collaborate with local business line leaders and other leaders/stakeholders to provide insight to financial performance, forecasting and budgeting requirements
- Work on innovation and process improvement and focus on value-add tasks and continuously improve Management Information to directly drive improved business performance
- Drive the month end close to ensure accurate reporting to the business
- Refresh the pricing model and ensure proper governance is followed
- Develop solid understanding of the states and clients within the Property Management business
- Lead and mentor a financial analyst
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Qualifications – CA/CPA or equivalent that is combined with 3+ years in a commercial role
- Strong communication and advisory skills in order to provide finance support to non-finance personnel within the business
- Ability to be effective in a fast paced environment and be able to successfully navigate a matrix organisation structure
- An analytical mind; with the ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex financial information and transactions
- High proficiency with various finance related systems and technologies including RECD, Business Intelligence, TM1, Cognos and Peoplesoft
- Knowledge of the real estate industry is preferred but not essential
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all people, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.