Provide high level financial business partnering to our Victorian business
Responsibility and oversight of financial performance, financial analysis and reporting
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Main point of contact for finance related queries from Geographies and Business Lines.
- Conduct month end closing and reporting.
- Liaise with local Managing Directors to gather information regarding monthly revenue forecasts and monthly actual revenue tracking.
- Prepare monthly commentary and analysis on the P&Ls for Geographies and Business Lines.
- Review deal files for all Sales and Lease transactions and provide a monthly report to compliance.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Finance or Economics and minimum of 4-6 years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret complex financial transactions.
- Understanding of sales and lease transactions and familiarity with the Revenue Recognition and processes.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex financial information and transactions.
- Highly organised and accurate, with flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage workflow and priorities to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to provide finance support to non finance stakeholders.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTQI +) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.