CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join the team located in London.
• Support on monthly data integrations across various ERP’s into the global client results consolidation tool
• Collate and consolidate detailed analytics and reporting for different levels of management both internal and external to include regional and country commentary and risk and opportunities as identified by key stakeholders
• Work closing with Digital and Technology on the monthly release of the global dashboard results to the client
• Work closing with the Adaptive Planning administrator to ensure hierarchy records are correctly maintained on an on-going basis
• Publish monthly reporting and other financial KPI’s
• Support on reconciling bridges between our internal and external results
• Complete monthly data reconciliations and integrity testing
• Provide ad-hoc support to Finance as required
Planning and Forecasting
• Support on the planning and reforecast cycles both internal and external ensuring accuracy of the YTD actual, PY, Client budget and Plan data held within the models for comparative purposes
• Support on training needs across the business and work with the Global FP&A manager to deliver appropriate training sessions and materials
• Facilitate user acceptance testing on process and system updates across the client reporting consolidation and reporting tools
• Work closing with the rest of the business to ensure all reporting deadlines are known and monitored to ensure all are in met in a timely fashion
System and Report Development
• Support on the development and delivery of standardised value add reporting to finance and operations in an accurate and time efficient manner
• Support in ad-hoc financial analysis and projects as required
• Seen as the deputy to the Global FP&A manager and able to stand in meetings where required
• Work with wider finance community to improve Adaptive Planning solution and its reporting
• Testing and maintenance of the budgeting software tools from a Financial Planning and Analysis perspective
• Build trusted relationships with the wider finance team
• Develop relationships with operations, digital and technology, IT and the wider business to ensure existing reporting is both refined and developed to ensure value is added to the finance and operational environment
• Encourage knowledge-sharing across business divisions – challenge legacy “silo” mentality and build resilience in the EMEA team by sharing knowledge and best practice across business units
• Higher educational qualifications to ‘A’ level or degree (or equivalent); highly numerate
• Excellent PC based skills, with experience in Word, Excel (including modelling), PowerPoint and Outlook – intermediate to advance level skills are essential (lookups and pivots essential)
• Excellent organisational skills who is Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy whilst open to new ways of working to challenge inefficiencies
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and able to communicate with people at all levels across the account and develop effective relationships at all levels
• Working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite; dealing with Forex in a multi-currency environment
• Reporting in a complex multi-country, multi-divisional, service business (Industry experience) including financial planning and contracts management
• Providing senior management with financial results and analysis Demonstrable experience working with complex financial and operational information systems, including Dynamics and controls in a large business that provides consistent and reliable information
• Self-motivated, reliable & flexible team player, with ability to work on own initiative and independently
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.